Blockchain technologies panel at the Information Assurance Symposium
, Washington D.C. August 17, 2016
Academic panel at Digital Garage's The New Next Conference, Tokyo, Japan. July 5, 2016
The End of Data Silos: Interoperability via Cryptocurrencies
- CRAFT. Budapest, Hungary. April 2016.
- Bits and Blockchain Series. Fidelity, Cambridge, MA. April 2016.
- Mahindra Group visit. Cambridge, MA. May 2016.
- Codemesh. London, UK. November 2016.
Trading Simplicity for Performance When Designing Distributed Systems
- Mesoscon (keynote).
Seattle, WA. August 20, 2015. [video]
- Mesosphere. San Francsico, CA. October 10, 2015.
Splitting and Replicating Data For Fast Transactions - Don't Give Up On Serializability Just Yet!
- CRAFT. Budapest, Hungary. April 2015.
- GOTO Chicago. Chicago, IL. May 12, 2015. [slides]
- Øredev. Malmö, Sweden. November 2015.
Consistency and Candy Crush. dotScale. Paris, France. June 8, 2015. [video]
Papers We Love: The Scalable Commutativity Rule.
Papers We Love NYC.
New York, NY. April 1, 2015. [slides, video]
A Multicore Database is not a Distributed System. CIDR short talk. Asilomar, CA. January 2015.
Phase Reconciliation for Contended In-Memory Transactions.
Consensus and Consistency: Why Should I Care?
Berlin Buzzwords. Berlin, Germany. May 25, 2014. [slides, video]
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Caching (keynote). All Your Base.
Oxford, UK. October 18, 2013. [slides, video]
Smarter Caching With Pequod. RICON East. New York, NY. May 13, 2013. [slides, video]
Executing Queries on a Partitioned Database.